Industrial Tunnel Furnace
The tunnel furnace drying line can also be called belt dryer (belt drying equipment). It is generally a continuous drying equipment for mass production. It is used for drying flake, strip and granular materials with good air permeability. For dehydrated vegetables, traditional Chinese medicine decoction pieces and other sharp materials with high moisture content and dry heat sensitive materials especially suitable. The belt drying line is generally composed of several independent unit sections, and each unit section includes circulating fan, heating device, separate or public fresh air suction system and tail gas discharge system. The belt drying line is flexible in operation, wet material is fed, evenly laid on the mesh belt, and installed by the transmission.
The drying process is carried out in the box, and the working conditions are good.
Safety regulations shall be observed during the use of tunnel furnace:
1. Put the test object into the oven after all preparations are ready, and then connect and turn on the power supply. The red indicator light is on, indicating that the oven has been heated. When the temperature reaches the controlled temperature, the red light goes out and the green light goes on to start constant temperature. In order to prevent temperature control failure, it must also be looked after.
2. When placing the test object, it shall be noted that the arrangement shall not be too dense. The test object shall not be placed on the heat dissipation plate to avoid affecting the upward flow of hot gas. It is forbidden to bake inflammable, explosive, volatile and corrosive articles.
3. When it is necessary to observe the samples in the studio, open the outer channel box door and observe through the glass door. However, it is better to open the box door as little as possible to avoid affecting the constant temperature. Especially when working above 200 ℃, opening the box door may cause sudden cooling and rupture of the glass door.
4. For the oven with blast, the blower must be turned on during heating and constant temperature, otherwise it will affect the temperature uniformity of the working room and damage the heating elements.
5. It shall be placed in a dry and horizontal place indoors to prevent vibration and corrosion.
6. Pay attention to the safe use of electricity, and install a power switch with sufficient capacity according to the power consumption of the oven. Select enough power conductors and have good grounding wires.
7. For the oven with electric contact mercury thermometer temperature controller, the two wires of the electric contact thermometer shall be connected to the two terminals on the top of the oven respectively. In addition, insert an ordinary mercury thermometer into the exhaust valve (the thermometer in the exhaust valve is used to calibrate the electric contact mercury thermometer and observe the actual temperature in the box) and open the hole of the exhaust valve. After adjusting the electric contact mercury thermometer to the required temperature, tighten the screws on the steel cap to achieve the purpose of constant temperature. However, it must be noted that the indicator iron must not be turned outside the scale during adjustment.
8. When using, the temperature shall not exceed the maximum operating temperature of the oven.
Contact Person: Ms. Victoria Li
Tel: +86 13929216856