How To Buy Hot Air Circulation Oven?
1. Pay attention to the type of material: the type of material determines the structure and characteristics of the hot air circulation oven. For example, if the material is powdery, the hot air circulation oven cannot be used, and the thermal radiation, infrared oven or vacuum drying oven series can be used (the material may be discharged from the hot air circulation oven with the wind). Another example is materials that are not resistant to high temperature, which need to be paid attention to.
2. Consider the size of the hot air circulation oven: it refers to the production capacity. In terms of appearance, the larger the volume, the stronger the production capacity and the higher the purchase cost. The size of the production capacity is composed of some factors, such as the size of electric heating power, the characteristics of production materials and large production space. Generally, just look at the number of cars of the hot air circulation oven (the shelf for the baking tray, and some do not use the baking tray). There are single door bicycle, two door two cars, two door four cars, and four door eight cars. Each car can put 10 baking trays. The size of each baking tray is the standard 640 * 460 * 50 (mm) size. Based on this, the required production size can be calculated and the appropriate hot air circulation oven can be selected.
3. Choose the appropriate structure according to the characteristics of their own materials: the air circulation system of the hot air circulation oven adopts the fan circulation air supply mode, and the air circulation is uniform and efficient. The air source is driven by the circulating air supply motor (using contactless switch) to send out the hot air through the heater, and then through the air duct to the inner chamber of the oven, and then the used air is sucked into the air duct to become the air source for re circulation and heating. Ensure the uniformity of indoor temperature. When the temperature value swings due to the opening and closing action, the air supply circulation system will quickly return to the operating state until the set temperature value is reached. The structure type of hot air circulation oven: the air supply mode of hot air circulation oven is divided into horizontal air supply and vertical air supply, and the appropriate structure can be selected according to the characteristics of its own materials.
4. Material selection: in all drying equipment, the selection of production materials is the main factor that directly reflects the purchase price. The prices of different materials often vary greatly. The prices of stainless steel, iron plate and metal plated plate vary greatly, including different kinds of stainless steel.
5. The temperature uniformity of hot air circulation oven is an important performance. It is also an important index to judge the quality of an oven. In the constant temperature stage of the oven, although the temperature of the control instrument is generally stable, the temperature of each point in the oven is different, which will cause different heating of samples at different positions.
6. Relationship between the selection of the temperature range of the hot air circulation oven and the service temperature. When the service temperature is below 290 ℃, it is recommended to select the oven in the temperature range of RT + 10 ~ 300 ℃; When the service temperature is between 300 ℃ and 450 ℃, please choose a high-temperature oven (drying oven) with a temperature of 500 ℃; When the service temperature is between 450 ℃ and 560 ℃, please choose a high-temperature oven with a temperature of 600 ℃
Contact Person: Ms. Victoria Li
Tel: +86 13929216856