1. A certain space should be left around the equipment to facilitate the heat dissipation, operation and maintenance of the equipment.
2. When the test objects are placed in the studio, their density should not be too high to affect the normal air flow of the studio. Each object should be 10-20mm apart and they should be placed symmetrically. Items on each shelf should be staggered. The distance between the chassis and the bottom of the studio is greater than 100mm.
3. Specialized personnel shall be responsible for the use of the instrument, and the external power supply shall be cut off after the equipment is used to avoid accidents.
4. Prevent sharp objects from scratching the equipment.
5. Do not disassemble and install electrical components and other components of the equipment at will, so as to avoid damaging the electrical control loop, causing artificial fault of the equipment and affecting the performance of the equipment.
6. When storing and using the equipment, there should be no flammable, explosive and corrosive substances around.
7. Flammable, explosive and volatile materials are not allowed to be put into the equipment to dry.
8. Please read the Product Manual carefully before using the device.
Some users in the process of using the blast drying oven, there will be a problem that the material can not be completely dried, today we will talk about the reasons for not completely dry.
First, because too many products are placed in the inner chamber of the blast drying oven, the hot air circulation is affected, the water vapor discharge is affected, and the drying effect is affected.
Second: due to the setting of the temperature is too high, water can not evaporate low resulting in incomplete drying results.
Third: the moisture content of the material is too large, the drying time is too short, which is also one of the reasons affecting the drying effect.
Contact Person: Ms. Victoria Li
Tel: +86 13929216856