Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Measurement Accuracy:||3% Higher||Measurement Range:||Meet The Needs Of All Soil With Standard Degree Of Compaction In Construction Site|
|Operating Environment:||0℃ - 50℃||Humidity:||3% - 90%|
|Power Supply:||Lithium Battery, Alternating 110V - 220 V. Full Charged Will Last 16 Hours||Dimension:||343mmx305mmx152mm|
|Use Time:||30 Hours||Net Weight:||6.8KG|
The LRK-WH811 Non-Nuclear Soil Water Density Gauge Meter Technology With 3% Precision
1. The LRK-WH811 Concrete Coreless Density Meter is a non-nuclear measuring instrument for measuring the physical properties of subgrade and foundation compacted concrete. It is a battery-powered portable instrument that can be used anywhere in the world without problems related to nuclear safety. EDG measures and displays dry/wet density, water content, and percent compaction. EDG is easy to use and can be used as a building aid to monitor daily compaction operations. Its high quality performance and accurate measurement results are comparable to traditional measurements such as nuclear density measurement, sand blasting, and drying.
2. EDG uses point-to-point radio frequencies to ensure accuracy. Direct measurement is made between the electrodes inserted into the concrete and the correct measurement is ensured by the concrete that completely covers the electrodes. When measuring with EDG, there is no need to worry about whether the concrete is uniform or not, and it is not necessary to rely on radio frequency "electric waves" to penetrate the concrete material from the surface. For the operator, EDG also has the advantage that it is easy to learn and does not require a special qualification certificate or a professionally trained technician. Anyone can become a training target. In addition, the EDG measurement is fast, the measurement separation distance is larger, and the estimation is more thorough.
The Nuclear Free Humidity Meter (EDG) measures the dielectric and density of compacted concrete materials by radio high frequencies between the electrodes and compares the measured dielectric properties to the "concrete modules." The "concrete module" is a specific standard for concrete types. It has a set of pre-measured specific dielectrics that represent a range of density and humidity values. After the field measurement is completed, the dry/wet density, water content, and percentage of compaction are calculated using mathematical algorithms. The included temperature probe also increases the accuracy of the measurement.
Density and humidity measurements for compacted materials in the following categories:
1. Embankment and fillings;
2. Underpass, basement and foundation;
3. Backfilling and ditches; garbage;
1. Can replace nuclear density measurement method, sand filling method, and drying method. Absolutely no nuclear source!
2. The various licenses necessary for nuclear instruments are no longer needed.
3. The operator does not need special training/certificate and radiation monitoring.
4. There are no special requirements for storage and transportation requirements.
5. The user interface is good, the instrument has Chinese and English operation interface, easy to learn, easy to use, cost-effective, suitable for everyone in the group.
6. Fast, reliable, lightweight, robust, accurate, and repeatable real-time readings.
7. Adopt high quality and reliable point-to-point RF technology
8.2-3 minutes showing measurement results
9. Ensure that the foundations of engineering structures such as buildings, bridges, roads and dams are strong.
10. Equipped with LRK series data viewing software; optional GPS positioning
|Humidity range||International standard|
|Dry density accuracy||within 3%|
|Humidity precision||within 2%|
|Software||LRK series data software;|
|Operation environment||0 - 400℃； 5%-90%|
In the field, the tapered electrode or the gauge block is inserted into the soil in a cross pattern according to the template. Four point-to-point measurements were taken between the bottom corners of the two tapered blocks and the electrical characteristics were averaged. Users can choose to display density and humidity values in metric SI units or imperial units. The depth of the javelin insertion directly affects the depth of measurement. In addition, the taper of the gauge block is also in positive contact with the concrete by each hammering. The insertion depth of the standard block determines the depth of measurement - there are different lengths available. The EDG display shows the menu operation steps and saves the measurement results.
1. Q: What is your warranty ?
- 12 months product warranty, but lifetime for services.Free if any performance failure occurs within 12 months caused by non-human damage.
2. Q: How-to vedio provided ?
- Yes, if required, our engineers will record a specialize how-to video for you.
Salt Spray Test Machine
3. Q: 1.Are your company a trading one or a factory?
- Yes, we are a manufactured factory+ trade (integration),15 years focusing on test instruments field,9 years exporting experience.,warmly welcome to visit our plant(factory), we also support OEM and ODM.
Salt Spray Test Machine
4. Q: After an order is placed, when to deliver?
- Generally about 25 days, If we have inventory, we can arrange shipment within 3 days.
Salt Spray Test Machine
5. Q: What about the warranty with after - sales services?
- 12 months warranty.
After the warranty, the professional after-sale service team will provide perfect technical support,and help customer solve problems encountered while using our product, handles guest problems and complaints in a professional and timely.
6. Q: What about the services and product' quality?
- Each instruments must be carried out 100% quality examination and test when shipping and delivery goods.Product use training, each of our product provide video training to show you how to install & operate. Engineers would be go abroad to training, repair and others help you need.
7. Q:what about the packing of equipment?
- Covered with air bubble film before put the machine into the stanard exporting wooden case,
which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sso has the advantages of nontoxic,
odorless, moisture corrosion, good transparency etc.