|Press Needle Diameter:||1.25mm||Press Needle Telos Diameter:||0.79mm±0.03mm|
|Press Needle Taper Angle:||35°±0.25°||Press Needle Stroke:||2.5mm±0.045|
|Dial Range:||0HA-100HA6||Net Weight:||0.5kg|
automatic hardness tester,
micro hardness tester
Digital Shore Rubber Hardness Tester For Test Rubber With High Precision Price
1. Digital display automatic turn tower type microhardness meter can meet the basic Vickers hardness testing requirements, upgraded digital display micrometer eyepiece can be directly read out the measuring length,
2. Which is more fast and accurate measurement value is obtained, after the upgrade of the turret can be automatically converted to the eyepiece with the pressure head, avoid artificial errors caused by damage to the instrument
3. But also greatly improve the efficiency. LCD large screen display convenient observation, test conditions, the test process is intuitive and clear.
1. Instruction pointer, easy reading, accurate, high precision.
2. Hand held design and easy to carry, can be hand-held measurement can also be installed on the
supporting rack test.
GB/T531 "Vulcanized Rubber Shore A Type Sclerometer Test Method" ,
GB2411 " Plastic Shore A Type Sclerometer Test Method"
1. Press needle diameter:1.25mm±0.15mm
2. Press needle telos diameter:0.79mm±0.03mm
3. Press needle taper angle:35°±0.25°
4. Press needle stroke:2.5mm±0.045
5. Dial range:0HA-100HA6
6. Machine demesion:200mm×115mm×310mm
7. Net weight:12kg
|Press needle diameter||1.25mm±0.15mm|
|Press needle telos diameter||0.79mm±0.03mm|
|Press needle taper angle||35°±0.25°|
|Press needle stroke||2.5mm±0.045|
Method of measurement
This hardness tester like many other hardness tests, measures the depth of an indentation in the material created by a given force on a standardized pressure foot. This depth is dependent on the hardness of the material, its biscoelastic properties, the shape of the pressure foot and the duration of the test. Shore durometers allows for a measurement of the initial hardness or the indentation hardness after a given period of time. The basic test requires applying the force in a consistent manner,without shock measuring the hardness(depth of the indentation).If a timed hardness is desired, force is applied for the required time and then read.
Beautiful design with pure white coler and high precision data for your reference:
Q:What’s your after-sales service and warranty?
A: We promise to bear the following responsibility when defective product is found:
1.12 months warranty from the first day of receiving goods;
2. Replacements would be sent with goods of your next order;
3. Refund for defective products if customers require.
Q:Do you accept OEM orders?
A: Yes, we provide OEM services to worldwide customers.
Q:What’s the MOQ?
A: MOQ is 10pcs for standardized products; for customized products, MOQ should be negotiated in advance. There is no MOQ for sample orders.
Q:How long is the lead time?
A: The lead time for single order is 1-3 days, for bulk orders is 3-10 days.
Q:How to place orders?
A: 1. Email us the model and quantity, consignee information, shipping way and payment terms;
2. Proforma Invoice made and sent to you;
3. Complete Payment after confirming the PI;
4. Confirm Payment and arrange production.
Contact Person: Lily Dai